Friday, June 4, 2010

And I'll Love You Forever (To: S.C.)

I saw yo many months ago
Working in a grocery store.
I thought I'd never meet you though,
Once I walked out that door.
I told myself "ok, who cares",
but it didn't seem to work.
I always checked if you were there,
But I wasn't when you were.

Now I met you through a guy named ***,
Who's now a very good friend.
Now we meet and like a bomb,
Our love will never end.

I love that great cologne you wear,
I love when you kiss my neck,
I love that adorable red hair,
Did I mention about the neck?

I hope we never find that day
When we must say goodbye.
Cause when I see you smile that way
my heart tries hard to fly.

My love for you will always be strong
And I could leave you never.
The time for our love will be very long
and I'll love you forever.

6/5/1988

No comments:

Post a Comment